Thursday, September 14, 2006

Here I go again...

Talkin' bout the rain/And mulling over things/That won't live past today...

These words from Casting Crowns' hit song Here I Go Again seemed appropriate as I make yet another attempt to enter into the blogosphere. There is a lot of talk in the Christian community about the state of the church today. Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Doug Pagitt, Rob Bell, Don Miller, Brian McLaren, Jon MacArthur, R. C. Sproul... all of them are putting their opinions and their studies out for all the world to see, but yet the two sides don't agree with one another. I'm hoping to find some middle ground. You'll likely see material from other blogs posted here with some of my own thoughts, as well as news from anywhere and everywhere in the church world. Care to join me for an interesting journey into finding just what is truth, and what we need to cast aside? Grab your Bible; you're going to need it, I'm sure. Other reading material is optional.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home