Monday, May 14, 2007

And the Missed Joke Goes WOOSH!!!

Right over the head of the mysterious "editor" over at CRN. Specifically, their post entitled Nice to Worship, to Worship Nice! Naturally, I had to investigate this for myself, because what was being written seemed just a little too... well, out there. Upon investigation of the article the editor linked to, I found a few clues, namely, the fact that the article was published on April 1st of this year. (Side note: in Europe, dates are commonly written in the DD/MM/YYYY format, whereas we in the US usually use the MM/DD/YYYY format). I won't go over this with a fine tooth comb here, but another clue was the name of the production company: Boulderdash. Sounds just a bit like balderdash, doesn't it? It also seems to be the case that Boulderdash produced many arcade games which are now considered classics. And we can't forget the "promotional deal" that is supposedly being "negotiated personally by the Archbishop of Canterbury." Really now.

But what really tipped me off was the premire date at the end of the article: Sunday, April 1st, 2008. Astute readers will remember that this year, April 1st fell on a Sunday, and so it cannot possibly do the same next year. In fact, April 1, 2008 will fall on a Tuesday. A mere typo? I think not.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger matbathome said...

Does that make Reverend Pastor Teacher Silva a "f**l"?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Coop said...

I won't be the one to call him that, but I suppose if the shoe fits... {grin}

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not worried about Ken's shoes... more I wonder if he can find a hat to fit his enormous ego... I mean head!


Be Blessed,
iggy

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home